Shoppers Stop, The Woolmark Company’s “Win a trip to magnificent Sydney” Promotion.
The Winner of the Promotion is Mrs Charul Sharma of Mumbai.
Shoppers Stop and The Woolmark Company wish to thank all Shoppers Stop customers for taking part in the Promotion.
- Return Economy airfares to Sydney
- Airport transfers in Sydney
- 4 nights at the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour with breakfasts
- Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Day trip to the Bradman Museum
- Entry to Sydney Harbourside Taronga Zoo
- A wool gift for the winner
Prize value: INR600,000 (max value)
Terms and Conditions
- Woolmark Services Pvt Ltd (The Promoter is ),having office at 312, 3rd floor, Elegance Tower, Jasola District Centre, Jasola, New Delhi ("Promoter").
- Entry into said Promotion constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions mentioned here. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Said Promotion is open to residents of India, 18 years of age and over ("Entrant") who are customers of Shoppers Stop. Employees of Shoppers Stop, the Promoter (or its affiliated companies), their families, cohabitants, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 9am on 20 November 2014 and concludes at 5pm on 15 December 2014 (Indian Standard Time). ("Promotion Period").
- Entries received after the closing time of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
- To be eligible and with one chance in the Draw, an Entrant is required to make one purchase of a wool garment stocked by participating Shoppers Stop stores, and complete the Entry Form at the Shoppers Stop Cash Counters, which will need to include the Receipt number and Purchase ID, during the Promotion Period. A wool garment includes any clothing or accessories which contain wool (including but not limited to dresses, shirts, trousers, jackets, sweaters, scarves, stoles, pocket squares, socks, headbands) with a minimum purchase price of INR Rs 6000/-.
Multiple entries are permitted. However, only one entry per eligible purchase will be entered into the draw.
- A draw of all eligible entries which are came across the said stores of the shoppers stop will be made at MDSA, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, New South Wales. Australia, on 22 December 2014 at 2pm. The first eligible entrant drawn will be the winner of the Prize. The Winner will be notified by email and will be announced on www.woolmark.com/shoppersstop.
- The Prize includes:
- Return economy airfares for 2 people to Sydney, Australia from the Prize Winner's nearest Indian city serviced by the airline selected by the Promoter.
- Airport to hotel transfers in Sydney.
- 4 night's twin share accommodation at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, with breakfasts.
- A wool gift for the Prize Winner, to a retail value of AU$1,000.
- Sydney Harbour Captain Cook Lunch Cruise, for 2.
- A day trip to the Bradman Museum Bowral, NSW.
- A Taronga Zoo visit for 2.
Total maximum value of the Prize is INR6,00,000/-.
- The Promoter makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of the Prize and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness for any purpose of the Prize, or the failure of any portion of the Prize to be of merchantable quality. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for the value of the Prize, depreciating between the start of the Promotion and receipt of the Prize by the Prize Winner.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Prize Winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for any other prize or prizes, or for cash.
- To claim the Prize, the Prize Winner and their travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they are able to travel to Sydney, Australia, and are not subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from Australia and have valid passports with more than six months until expiry from the date the Prize Winner's name is drawn.
It is also the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner and their travel companion to ensure that their personal travel documentation is valid and a check has been made with all government travel advisory and immigration authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, payments and expenditure incurred as a result of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner and their travel companion Shoppers Stop is nowhere responsible for the same. Travel insurance is advisable to protect against any additional costs which may be incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances, Shoppers stop is not responsible for getting insurance done for the prize winner and its companion.
- The Prize Winner and their travel companion must travel at the same time and depart from the same city in India and are responsible for transport from their respective residence to the airport at their nearest city for the flights, serviced by the airline selected by the Promoter. Airfare tickets will be provided for regular scheduled services of the airline selected by the Promoter. The Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline's departure city and current flight schedule, based on the Prize Winner's travel dates. Frequent Flyer points are not available, any change in flight schedule or other plans the promoter will inform to the prize winner well in advance.
- The Promoter and shoppers stop accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an Entrant participating in the Promotion and accepting any Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
- The Promoter, shoppers stop and the associated Partners and Agencies, make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination involved in the Prize. It is the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner and their travel companion to check with all government travel advisory information regarding the safety and situation of the destination of their chosen destination/event.
- The Promoter and shopper stop is not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, delay or rescheduling of transport and any costs incurred as a result. Including, without limitation, any accommodation costs beyond those described in the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- The Prize Winner and their travel companion are advised to consult their healthcare professional regarding recommended immunisations and/or health checks prior to travelling and to check for travel warnings and any perceived hazards with appropriate authorities, including www.dfat.gov.au/.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the Prize Winner and their travel companion to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a Prize Winner or one or more of his/ her guests are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the Prize.
- All transport, meals, beverages, mini bar, room service, spending money, insurances, service charges, transfers, taxes (other than those included in the flight portion of the Prize) and ancillary costs are not included in a Prize unless specified and are the responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- The Prize Winner will be required to present a credit card at the time of Hotel check in and will be liable for all incidental hotel expenses incurred by the Prize Winner except for the Prize components listed in condition 8.
- If any part of the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any law or written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Conditions of Entry at any time. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Entrant, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Entrant in connection with the Promotion or its prizes, including:
- any indirect, economic or consequential loss.
- any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party.
- Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an Entrant's rights under the relevant consumer protection legislation. If any provision of these conditions is held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
- Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and publicise the Winner. By entering Entrants are consenting to the Promoter and its associated entities collecting, tagging and otherwise using the personal information in their Entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may share entrant information with other persons or entities that assist it in running Promotions or with companies who have provided a Prize in this Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their entry information on the databases of the Promoter and its related bodies. The Promoter, its related bodies and Partners may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services, including contacting entrants via any contact details provided by the entrant without further reference or compensation to the entrant, for an indefinite period or until the entrant opts out.
- Persons may contact the Promoter by communication addressed to "Legal Counsel" at the address in condition 1 to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an Entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
- These Conditions shall be governed by the local Indian laws.
- Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and its associated entities against all liabilities, expenses, losses, claims, damages and costs arising out of or in connection with the infringement of third party rights by the Entrant's Entry in the Promotion.
- This Promotion is brought to you solely by the efforts of the Promoter (Woolmark Services Pvt Ltd). The Participants / Entrants will not hold Shoppers Stop Ltd ("SSL") responsible for or liable for any actions, claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, charges and expenses which a entrant may suffer, sustain or incur by way of or connected with the Promotion.
- This Promotion is not valid in the State of Tamil Nadu.
- SSL shall not be responsible for the fulfilment of the prizes under this Promotion. Entrants will neither hold SSL responsible for or liable for the delivery, quality, availability and/or merchantability of the goods and/or services provided by the promoter under this promotion nor for any actions, claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, charges and expenses which a participant may suffer, sustain or incur by way of participating in the promotion. Any query/ contention/dispute raised by any Entrant to SSL regarding the promotion shall be forwarded to the Promoter, who shall be solely responsible for resolving such queries/ contentions/disputes within reasonable time.
- SSL shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered or for any personal injury that may be suffered by entrants, directly and indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services under this promotion.
- This Promotion is brought to you solely by the efforts of the Promoter. If the Promotion and/or anything to be done by the Promoter in respect of the Promotion/ Prizes is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of the promoter, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Promoter, then the Promoter and/or SSL nor their directors, employees, associates, agents, sponsors nor their agents, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the entrants participating in the promotion or any other person claiming under him.
- This promotion is brought to by Woolmark Services India Pvt Ltd and any issues regarding this promotion and /or delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the promotion and/or products/services under these promotion must be addressed in writing, by the customer directly to Woolmark Services India Pvt Ltd at 312,3rd Floor,Elegance Tower,Jasola District Centre,Jasola,New Delhi-110025,India_______________________, contact no. _+91 11 4061 2110__________________, email id: email@example.com _____________________ and neither SSL nor its Directors and/or its managers and/or its employees shall not be held liable or responsible for the same or entertain any communication in this regard.
- The winner has to claim the prize within 15 days from the declaration of the result. Failing which the winner will lose his/her right to claim the prize and under such circumstances the same will be passed on to the second winner. The second winner has to claim the prize within 7 days from receipt of intimation. And if the second winner also fails to turn up to claim the prize within stipulated period of 7 days then the contest prize will not be offered to anyone and contest will stand closed.