If you would like to request the use of any images or video owned by AWI (the owner of The Woolmark Company) or The Woolmark Company please fill out and submit this Copyright Permission Form.
- must use the Works only for the Purpose in the Media, within the Territory and during the Permission Term and any other use is strictly prohibited
- must include the Form of Acknowledgement on all uses of the Works
- must not, unless expressly included in the Purpose, modify, alter the appearance or content of the Works or create any derivative work based on the Works
- must not represent that it has any approval, endorsement or other association with AWI or its related entities except as set out in the Form of Acknowledgement
- acknowledges that this permission is non-exclusive, and all rights, title or interest, including intellectual property rights, in or to the Works remain the sole property of AWI, its related entities or its licensors
- agrees not to use the Works in a way which violates or infringes upon the rights of others in any way, is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or be detrimental to or inconsistent with AWI's or its related entities’ good name, goodwill, reputation or image
- agrees that AWI may terminate the permission prior to expiry of the Permission Term, with or without cause, by notice to the Applicant
- acknowledges that AWI and its related entities, to the extent permitted by law, do not warrant the Works or any use of them by Applicant for any purpose and will have no liability to the Applicant arising out of the use of the Works by Applicant
- indemnifies AWI, its related entities, officers, employees, contractors and agents against all loss, damage, cost or expense suffered by them arising out of the use of the Works by Applicant, however arising
- acknowledges that the licence granted in this Permission Form is governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Applicant is domiciled, and
- agrees to submit at its cost a copy of the Media to AWI.
- acknowledges that until the Permission Form has been completed by both parties, no legally binding relationship in contract or otherwise has been created between AWI and the Applicant.