Terms & ConditionsPrint
About this website
The website is operated in Australia and references to currency are in Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
Information available at the Website
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; or
- form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services.
Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the content or this website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this website.
Availability of the website
While we use reasonable care and skill to ensure the website is free from defects and harmful code, Internet services are subject to interruption, breakdown, viruses, delays, interception, interference and other errors involving communications networks, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment and software.
In relation to any device which you use to access the website, we recommend that you obtain and maintain up-to-date virus, security and intrusion prevention and scanning software which is specifically designed for all devices you use to access the website.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the website.
If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this website, you are solely responsible for any use of the website through such access, whether authorised or not.
You agree that you will not, (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through the website; or
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the website.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this website. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
The website may contain links to third party websites. Our inclusion of these links is not intended to indicate that we sponsor or endorse the operators or content of linked websites.
Your Consumer Rights
You may have rights under applicable consumer protection legislation, such as the Australian Consumer Law, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by this Agreement (Your Consumer Rights). In Australia, Your Consumer Rights include that goods will be of acceptable quality and match their description and that services will be provided with care and skill. You can find out more about Your Consumer Rights from consumer organisations and bodies such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission and State/Territory fair trading authorities.
Termination and suspension
Limitation of Liability
- resupplying goods or services to you or supplying equivalent goods;
- repairing the goods; or
- paying to have the goods or services resupplied or goods repaired.
You must notify us without delay of any loss you suffer in connection with this website or the content and take all other reasonable steps to minimise your loss.
Subject to Your Consumer Rights, we are not liable:
- for any loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to you and us at the time you first used this website;
- for any business-related loss including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill, opportunity, reputation or productivity;
- to the extent that your loss was contributed to by your negligence or breach or any other matter outside our reasonable control (e.g. industrial action or third party equipment, networks, viruses or malware); and
- any loss to the extent contributed to by your negligence or breach..
Copyright and trade marks
Trade marks used on this website are owned by us or third parties. You must not use trade marks on this website without the trade mark owner’s consent.
The law applicable to the Website and to disputes arising out of the website is the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
The Woolmark Company Pty Ltd ACN 067 866 657
Last updated – 6 March 2012